Monday, August 6, 2012

Moab shoot with Photographer Teresa Flowers

So as usual things have been a little crazy and I am just now getting to uploading some behind the scenes photos from the shoot I assisted for the very talented Teresa Flowers. I've know Teresa since 2009 and she has been on of the most honest and inspirational photographers I've had the chance to work with. Her ideas are unique and some might say "out there" but it is all in all very much Teresa's style. I have been lucky to know Teresa not only on a professional level, working on shoots with her, but on a personal level as well. This shoot in Moab included myself and Teresa along with the talented models Brooke Rowley and Phoebe Davenport as well as Lauren Fisher for hair and makeup. We spent 2 full days in Moab Utah to create these photographs, the amazing landscape coupled with the beauty of the models made for exquisite opportunities for photos. All wardrobe, locations, models and ideas were supplied by Teresa Flowers. I was just there to help capture what was in front of me. Please check out Teresa Flowers' work here at http://www.sleepictures.com/    https://www.facebook.com/teresaannflowers




























No comments:

Post a Comment